Last updated: June 22, 2023
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you. Personal Data does not include information that has been de-identified or aggregated and that cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We may use, share, transfer, or sell de-identified or aggregated information for any lawful purpose.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you should not use or access the Site.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We may also partner with third parties that may use technologies such as cookies, widgets, and links to gather information about users on our Site. We do not have control over third party websites, and any third party website privacy practices are not governed by this Policy. Any time you leave our Site to a third party website or interact with a third party link or other technology, you should exercise caution and review the privacy statement for the third party website to learn more.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You have the ability to decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. If you decline or disable cookies, please note that certain functionalities of our website may no longer work. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Categories of Personal Data We Collect
- Identifiers, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and internet protocol address, that you may provide when visiting the Site or communicating with us through the Site.
- Demographic information that you may provide when visiting the Site or communicating with us through the Site.
- Professional, educational, and employment information that you may provide when visiting the Site or communicating with us through the Site, including when applying for or inquiring regarding employment opportunities with us through the site.
- Internet or other similar network activity, including browsing history, search history, links, and information regarding your interactions with the Site.
- Geolocation data may be gathered when you visit our Site, including internet protocol addresses, which provides information about approximate location.
- Audio, textual, photographic, and video content that you may provide or generate when creating an account on or interacting with our services.
Sources Of Personal Data We Collect
- We receive Personal Data directly from individuals when they visit our Site or access our Services, including when they communicate with us through the Site or send us correspondence through other available mediums. We also receive Personal Data directly from individuals when they create an account on our Services.
- We receive Personal Data, such as technical data, usage data, and internet and other similar network activity, through automated technologies, such as cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons, and other interactions with our Site and Services.
- We receive Personal Data from our service providers, business partners, affiliates, and other third parties that help us provide the Site and Services.
Business or Commercial Purposes for Personal Data Collection
- Identifiers are collected to provide individuals with our Site and Services, to improve the quality, safety, and security of the Site and Services, to customize and improve the Site and Services, to administer and process requests related to the Site and Services, to respond to direct inquiries, and for any other consented purpose. We may share identifiers with our subsidiaries and affiliates, our employees, our contractors, our service providers, our third party partners that assist us in providing the Site or Services, including for Services you request, and to any party with your consent.
- Internet or other similar network activity is collected to provide individuals with our Site and Services, to improve the quality, safety, and security of the Site and Services, to customize and improve the Site and Services, to administer and process requests related to the Site and Services, to respond to direct inquiries, and for any other consented purpose. We may share internet and other similar network activity with our subsidiaries and affiliates, our employees, our contractors, our service providers, our third party partners that assist us in providing the Site or Services, including for Services you request, and to any party with your consent.
- Geolocation data is collected to provide individuals with our Site and Services, to improve the quality, safety, and security of the Site and Services, to customize and improve the Site and Services, to administer and process requests related to the Site and Services, to respond to direct inquiries, and for any other consented purpose. We may share geolocation data with our subsidiaries and affiliates, our employees, our contractors, our service providers, our third party partners that assist us in providing the Site or Services, including for Services you request, and to any party with your consent.
In addition, where consistent with applicable laws and regulations, we may disclose Personal Data in all categories above:
- to prepare, negotiate, or perform a contract with you;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes or otherwise as required by law or the competent government or judicial authorities;
- to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- as part of corporate restructuring, sale of assets, merger, or divestiture; or
- to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our information technology systems.
Sale and Marketing of Personal Data
We do not sell your Personal Data to others. We do not disclose any Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Protection of Children’s Data
The Site is intended for a general adult audience. We do not knowingly collect or use any Personal Data from children under the age of 13 without parental consent.
If parents or guardians believe that we have unintentionally collected their children’s Personal Data, they should contact us for the deletion of the information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law principles.
Your Personal Data Rights
We give you certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for promotional purposes. You may opt out from receiving electronic communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com or 248-559-7910. If you no longer want to receive promotional-related emails from us, you may opt out according to instructions in such communications. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related messages, we may still send you important administrative messages and alerts.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA/CPRA), California residents have certain rights regarding their Personal Data. If you are a California resident, the following applies to you:
- Access. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will disclose to you: (1) the categories of Information we collected about you; (2) the categories of sources for the Information; (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing that Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we shared that Information; and (5) the specific pieces of Information we collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Data that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request and verify your identity, we will permanently delete your Personal Data from our records, unless a legal exception applies.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights by: (1) denying you goods or services; (2) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services; (3) providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or (4) suggest that you may receive a different price, rate, or level of quality for goods or services.
- Right to Limit the Use of Sensitive Personal Information. You have the right to request that we limit the use of your Sensitive Personal Information as defined under the CCPA/CPRA to only the processing that is necessary to provide our Services to you. We currently do not collect or process Sensitive Personal Information in connection with your access or use of the Services.
- Right to Opt-Out by Using Opt-Out Preference Signals. You have the right to request that your Personal Data not be sold or shared through the use of an opt-out preference signal. We will review and process requests made through opt-out preference signals that is made to us in a format that is commonly used and recognized by businesses and sent to us through a platform, technology, or mechanism that makes it clear the purpose of the request is to opt-out of sale or sharing or Personal Data. We do not sell Personal Data or make it available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Authorizing an Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to submit your consumer request on your behalf, so long the authorized agent has your written permission to do so and you have taken steps to verify your identity directly with us. Depending on your request, we may require additional information to verify your identity.
To exercise your CCPA/CPRA rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-559-7910.
California Shine the Light Law
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship certain information pertaining to third parties to which the business discloses personal information for marketing purposes. We do not disclose Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request further information regarding the California Shine the Light Law, please contact us using the information provided in this section.
Residents of Other Jurisdictions
Residents of other jurisdictions may also have certain rights regarding their Personal Data. To the extent applicable law provides you with the right to review, correct, update, or delete Personal Data that you previously have provided to us, please contact us should you wish to do so. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the Personal Data we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Data. Your submission of any Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Personal Data of Children Under the Age Of 13
Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using or accessing the Site or Services. Our Site and Services are not intended for or directed at anyone under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law). If we are made aware that we have received Personal Data in violation of our Policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
If parents or guardians believe that we have unintentionally collected their child’s Personal Data, they should contact us for the deletion of the information at email@example.com.
Your use of the Site or Services will indicate your acceptance of any and all Policy updates and changes made by the Company.
Address: 28081 Southfield Road, Lathrup Village, MI 48076, United States